Speake-Marin, Dual Time Mint
• Manufacturer: Speake-Marin
• Year: 2022
• Reference No.: 414209290
• Case No.: HT-00703
• Model Name: Dual Time Mint
• Material: Black DLC-coated titanium case
• Caliber: SMA-02 in-house
• Bracelet/Strap: Rubber
• Clasp/Buckle: Black DLC Pin buckle
• Dimensions: 42 mm
• Signed: Engraved TimeForArt logo on the back case sapphire glass
• Accessories Corrector pin to set the retrograde date and its traveling pouch
• Estimate: $10,000 - $20,000
Speake-Marin, an independent Swiss watchmaker based in Geneva, is celebrating its 20th anniversary. Since 2012, Christelle Rosnoblet, an entrepreneur of emotion and ambition at the helm of this audacious brand founded in 2002 by British master watchmaker – Peter Speake in Switzerland. Expressions of a lively and modern style, its timepieces are ambassadors of “Belle Horlogerie” – Beautiful Watchmaking.
In 2021, Speake-Marin introduced the Dual Time Mint as a limited edition of 28 pieces. The black DLC-coated titanium case is inspired by the Black Architecture movement– which combines several architectural styles: modern, contemporary and minimalist. It proposes a monochrome architecture where black is the main color; contrasting with the audacious mint green color chosen as a hymn to freedom.
Speake-Marin is pleased to offer its own prototype for the TimeForArt watch auction.
Back to Home Page